|Brace Height||6,5 inch|
|Let-off % Max||90 %|
|Mass Weight||2087 gram|
|Poundage Max||80 lbs|
|Axle to Axle||36 inch|
|Factory Speed||331 fps|
- The Nexus features a lighter cam system paired with a reduced cable splitter weight.
- The overall vibration is cut in half compared to the Prime Black series bows.
- The Nanogrip is made with the use of aerogel technology, which NASA uses aswell. A thin layer wraps to cover 360 degrees around the riser to create a warm feeling in the grip, no matter what temperature.
- Parallel cam technology is designed to eliminate cam lean.
- Compression axle technology is designed to use the axle bearing to its full potential
- 82X aluminium is a perfect combination of strength along with being lightweight.
- Centergy technology is a center balanced riser designed to help being more accurate.
- Flexis AR is a adjustable flexing roller guard. This roller guard is designed for tuning and reducing side load caused by the cables.